1. My niece, Hannibal. Oh, I mean Elliot.
2. Fire truck tours. Those things are seriously spacious!
3. Unexpected e-mails inviting me to tropical places. If I’m able to secure an assignment for this trip, this will be my most exciting assignment yet.
4. Guava margaritas. Who am I kidding? Any flavour of margarita actually.
5. One date cancelling, a better date swooping in. Divine intervention at its best.
6. The new coconut almond milk blend. So very very splendid.
7. Observing that 10 days of stampeding is just not enough for people, it’s pretty much a 14 day extravaganza this year.
8. Making future travel plans with spectacular lady friends.
9. First pieces in new magazines. If anyone’s flying Westjet this month, look for my piece on S’more-inspired treats across North America.
10. Ending the night with a good old fashioned “I love you man” cry fest in the street with a buddy. Oh alcohol, you make for some hilarious memories.