1. Watching the snow fall from the window seat. Simultaneously beautiful and annoying.
2. Old Navy’s sales. Seriously, I know it’s, well, Old Navy, but you just can’t beat those prices and some of there things are just damn cute!
3. Manifesting destiny.
4. Branching out of the neighbourhood. Doesn’t happen all that often, but I spent the day writing over in Kensington this week and let me tell you: there’s a whole city out there!
5. Good butt pants. Yah, no explanation needed.
6. Brand spanking new 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets. One thing that’s worth every penny to me.
7. Wind chime wake up call.
8. Scones. I’m obsessed. They remind me on Montessori school, except these ones come in all sorts of autumnal flavours. Maple Pecan…ummm….yah…it’s becoming a problem.
9. Unexpected play time with my favourite pint-sized person.
10. Justin Timberlake. I mean, come on. First TKO is released and then the whole second potion of The 20/20 Experience. That guy is unreal.