Not that it’s all that difficult most of the time, but after returning from a week down in Cabo San Lucas the reasons to smile are free-flowing. For that reason, today we’ve got 20—and they are just off the top of my head. What a great month this has been/will continue to be. October, I love ya.
1. Epic roadtripping dance parties in the girl mobile.
2. Grilled Pineapple.
3. The return of kickboxing to the fitness routine.
4. The body slamming waves of Cerito Beach. The hour-long massage and banana daquiri didn’t suck either.
5. Ledge walking: physical and metaphorical.
6. Poolside yoga where the energy is actually palpable.
7. Abreeves by Katerina. This woman has her own shorthand!
8. Standup Paddle Boarding Yoga.
9. The sheer charm of Todos Santos.
10. Last minute hammock-hanging epiphanies.
11. Under water breath-holding swim contests (that I won).
12. High-stakes box jumps.
13. Three-day delayed on-set muscle pain.
14. Owning the dance floor on our day out.
15. Beach clubs….what a concept…cocktails and dancing meets swimming and sunbathing. Amazing.
16. Unexpected and unbelievable firework displays.
17. Games nights.
18. Unexpected and unbelievable friendship building.
19. Coffee-time swims. The perfect way to start the day.
20. Being told I am a beast. Not the usual compliment, but nice to know my efforts don’t go unnoticed.