1. Window sitting, movie watching, snowed in blizzard days.
2. Unexpected Richard Bailey visits to Calgary.
3. Champagne cocktails.
4. Ed Sheeran sing-a-longs.
5. The 12 hours of sleep that has to follow the night that involves numbers 2 through 4.
6. That moment when I tell someone about one of my dreams…a pretty normal one by my standards, in fact….and having them respond with, “Holy shit you have some crazy-ass dreams.” I really do. My unconscious mind is slightly out of control.
7. Getting chatty.
8. That moment during a leg day workout when you realize there is an extremely good chance that you aren’t going to be able to walk tomorrow. Ok, it’s more of a grimace, but it still counts as one of those good/bad feelings.
9. The moment that comes later that night when you are trying to foam roll some of the impending pain away and you can’t remember the last time you vacuumed. Yah, I’m gross.
10. Seeing a potentially GREAT few months laying ahead. Having things to look forward to again is a grand feeling.