1. Granted, I didn’t see the Academy Awards themselves, but this post-ceremony press conference with Jennifer Lawrence was the highlight of the whole event I’m sure. She is so awkwardly hilarious. Here’s hoping they never train her up properly for media events.
2. This comment from one of my local baristas: “I love how you always look really hard at the boards as though you are going to order something different, like a super sugary drink or something, and then you order the same Americano Misto every time.” I love how she takes the time to notice me contemplating those delicious sugary drinks. Lol.
3. Severe muscle pain. It has been waaaay too long since my lower body has felt annihilated.
4. Airline tickets booked.
5. Tuesday. Don’t know why exactly, but it was a good energy day.
6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix. Just can’t get enough. And if I remember correctly Buffy and Spike are about to have one epic throw down…the sexy kind….not the battle kind.
7. Breaking patterns.
8. The fresh squeezed by-products of the juicer. Cleaning the juicer afterwards, however, not so much with the smiles.
9. Conquering fears. Public speaking: don’t love it, but I dod it nevertheless.
10. Community drum circles. Pretty seriously out of my comfort zone, but kind of loved every energetic, rhythmic minute of it.