1. A fun filled festive night on the town at The Core’s T’was the Night event. A little glamour is necessary every once and a while.
2. The emergence of a new muscle. Why hello short head of left tricep, nice of you to make an appearance.
3. The return of HAMJ workouts (that’s Hard as a Meghan Jessiman in trainer boy speak). Feels excellent to push that hard again.
4. The power of new Lululemons.
5. Stomping out a 5K in the very respectable 28:20. and then turning on my heel and saying, “yup, I still hate running.” Some things will never change.
6. Makes me sound beyond weird, but that feeling of knowing you have enough food prepped in the fridge to stay on top of your meal plan during a busy week.
7. An evening getting my Picasso on.
8. Sugar cookie scented candles. Though, they are likely responsible for some unexplained stomach rumblings…
9. The following words from Art Director, Danae Thompson, “Some might say, you give good headline.”
10. Reaffirming that I’m on the right track.