1. The gift that will keep on giving, hand delivered by my buddy Pont. Anyone who is thoughtful enough to bring the dairy-free nog into my life is the bees knees in my books.
2. My lady friends. What a great weekend catching up with my soul sisters. Can’t let so long pass in between visits anymore.
3. Little red dresses.
4. Getting the tires changes before the snow gods reared their spiteful heads again. Phew.
5. The moment the baby reaches for you when his uncle picks him up. Come on, who doesn’t like to be the favourite!?
6. The TV shows that make me crack-up, out loud, completely by myself. New Girl, Happy Endings, How I Met Your Mother; you guys slay me.
7. Remembering I have the strength to stand on my own. How I forgot that, I’m not entirely sure, but it’s back now.
8. Snow Peas. Where have you been all my life?
9. Giving second chances.
10. The sound of opportunity knocking. It’s music to my endlessly curious ears.