1. The finished handy work of my photo shoot with the lovely Aldona Barutowicz. As you can see, I was pretty smiley at the time as well.
2. Really, really, good dreams.
3. Research. Not too often one gets to say that, but the people I am meeting and things I am experiencing for a story I am working on right now are kind of blowing my mind.
4. Realizing it’s a merely a week until I will be chilling in Cabo San Lucas with some of my favourite peeps.
5. An afternoon turned evening of poker lessons and laughs with same said people.
6. My shiny new kitchen mandolin….until it takes off my finger tip.
7. The crazy hot pink sunsets we’ve been having in YYC this month.
8. Extremely awkward bookstore employees in the nutrition section.
10. “So what you’re telling me, is that you don’t eat trout for breakfast?”