1. The vibrant juicy pink of watermelons. BAM!
2. Sylvan Lake Gouda, Granny-smith apple and sauteed onion grilled cheese from Blue Star Diner. Hey man, if I’m giving up dairy and grains completely you better believe that was getting in me first!
3. Flights booked.
4. Part-time modeling. Lol.
5. Making toasts to my favourite ladies.
6. Purchasing a food processor! This has been years in the making people.
7. ….and breaking said food processor on its first foray into nut butters. Should have splurged on the biggy, you newly frugal bastard.
8. Getting out of the bath to realize in my completely overwhelmed state of existence, I had only shaven one leg. Fail.
9. Finding the perfect wedding quote for my friends Jess and Shane.
10. The ever surprising things that come out of my mouth, such as: ”That’s how this game of you and me goes. It’s kinda like football…with bits of crying. Sorry about your luck!”