1. The terror and thrill that comes along with the prospect of doing this crazy shit (see above) come Aug. 18.
2. Men, in suits, on bicycles. How very Euro of us, Calgary.
3. Unbelievably generous offers of safety nets. You special people give me the courage to jump and trust that the landing will be gentle.
4. Endless possibilities.
5. Teresa’s homemade tomato sauce with Mercato’s fresh parpadelle. Pasta doesn’t happen often in my life, but when it does you better believe I go straight to the legit Italians for help!
6. The Olympic gymnast’s parents clip. I died.
7. The surprise exercising return of Lara Jane MacDonald. Welcome back champ!
8. This note from a dear friend, “That support is always there for you Pony. You have created a reality where plenty of people are honored to have your back. Mwah!” People are honoured to have my back…what a revelation! And I thought my Notes from the Universe emails were good!
9. A good old fashioned game of Monopoly.
10. Discovering that the massage therapist was working so hard on my shoulder that she gave me a serious hickey-looking bruise.