1. A picture’s worth 1,000 words.
2. Booking a Christmas/New Year’s adventure to Ixtapa. It was a splurge, but this girl needs some sun and the holidays lounging by an infinity pool sounds a to better than chilling in Calgary or Vancouver (sorry family).
3. Hanging out with Lana around a rip roaring real fireplace at the Post Hotel. There are far worse ways to spend an evening.
4. Noel nog in my morning coffee. Just makes the pain of waking that little bit more tolerable.
5. Just belting out Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” pretty much all the time. Can’t get that track out of my head.
6. A Tour de 17th Avenue night with Ruthie. Our neighbourhood has a pretty fun little cocktail scene going on these days.
7. Signing papers. 2015 is going to be a big one.
8. Those rare moments when things feel just like the old days, but better, since we know what we know now.
9. Discovering that all the Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay holiday specials are online on food network.com. There’s just something soothing about a British guys cooking a ham while you’re drifting off to sleep.
10. Festive Saturday adventures in Banff with two of the most interesting ladies. Certainly don’t get out to the mountains nearly enough, but twice in one week ain’t bad.