1. It’s funny cause it’s true.
2. Absolutely psychotic and totally unexplainable dreams. Usually there’s like some thread of something I can connect to my real life that makes sense for the wackiness that occurs unconsciously, but lately things have just been batsh*t cray.
3. The cauliflower mash from The Main Dish. I lose my mind every single time.
4. Days worth getting dressed up for.
5. Successful online glasses shopping. I had serious doubts about selecting frames online and punching in a prescription, but I think I like my Zenni optical finds even more than the pair I bought in person. Very good lesson learned.
6. Malcolm Gladwell. Considering my degree is in media and pop cultural studies I’m not entirely sure how I avoided reading any of his work in my earlier years, but thanks to an excellent birthday gift (thanks, Seb!) I’m juts dug into Blink for the first time and am loving it.
7. Total curve balls. The Universe is a humorous character.
8. Ridiculously generous gifts from my new friends at Poppy Barley. I shall show you what I speak of once they arrive, but let’s just say they are of the badass black leather variety.
9. Conversations overheard at the coffee shop. I just love people (well, that’s not entirely true). Their conversations are just so friggin random sometimes. And yes, I am the girl sitting behind you at Starbucks with earbuds in listening to every word you say.
10. Chili ginger bok choy. I’m just making this heads at a time now and devouring it. Should I be concerned?