1. My current “office” situation. Yah man, I’m totally a brat. Apologies for those dealing with September snow in friggin’ Calgary this week.
2. Unexpected Bocce dinner dates with Rich. Just love when his work sends him to Cowtown.
3. Leather party shorts. They really do make for a good party.
4. That moment when one very serious editorial type says, “Holy shit, this is good!” You know who you are and you’re totally reading this. HERE‘s what he was talking about: today’s cover story for Swerve magazine. Never felt more like an actual writer in my entire life.
5. Acquired efficiency. Sometimes you just get really good at things. Only sometimes, but when it happens…Good stuff.
6. Making the most of my ten hour layover in NYC. Could have easily just crashers in my lovely hotel room, but instead hit up the town (Eataly and Milk & Honey) and had a boozy blast. Gotta love meeting Canadians everywhere I go. We must gravitate towards each other.
7. Saint Lucian bananas. Are You Kidding Me???? Unreal flavour, like nothing I’ve ever tried before.
8. Long wine-soaked dinners. Wine-soaked anything really, but if there’s a delicious dinner attached to it, all the better.
9. That moment when it’s clear someone was really listening. Tell them your favourite Champagne brand and they show up with it? Come on, that’s awesomeness right there.
10. .99 cent turquoise eyeliner. #gamechanger